Thursday, August 14, 2014

Positivity!

"Positive minds live positive lives."

 I woke up today feeling a bit lazy and planning to do — nothing. So I’m already assuming that it’s going to be a bad day. But then I forced myself to wake up and grabbed a tea which currently my daily routine. Did some stuff and finish some errands and as soon as I got home as expected, it rained. When I’m in a bad mood I usually hate talking to other people so today is zoning out kind of day I’m not grumpy or anything I’m just in my silent mode haha!

5:13pm: Cotton candy clouds wants to make my day a bit special - or not because I’m not paying much attention to it the past few days. So I went for a run with my 30 minutes hyper dog, Marley. I tried pulling and encouraging him to continue the run uphill but he’s too tired to do it. I picked him up and continue. On my way home I met some strangers and gladly I went out.. I don’t have to zone out for so long! I called it off and indeed it’s not a bad day at all sunset made it way awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment