Saturday, September 20, 2014

Homemade Burger Patty


Since I'm a bit practicing being healthy now I decided to make my own patty. I was craving for burgers and those patty that you can buy from the markets are apparently not healthy so it's time to ditch those down. I am not expert with this kind of stuff but doing your own can make a difference, right? Since I like spicy food I added Tabasco in my burger but then if you're not like me then just don't.




Ingredients:
1/4 ground beef
1 piece of small red or white onion
1 tbsp knorr seasoning
1 tbsp ground pepper
1 tsp parsley
1 tsp basil
1 egg yolk
1 garlic clove
1 tbsp ketchup
1 tbsp salt

For Toppings:
Slice of cheese
Tomatoes
Mayonnaise
Tabasco (optional)

Procedures:
1. Place the ground beef in a bowl then add all the ingredients; onions, parsley, basil, garlic, ketchup.
2. Add the egg yolk then season it with salt and pepper. It is a lot easier to use a  spoon in mixing the ingredients.
3. Create the burgers and shape the mixture. Put in a container and cover it with plastic wrap. Then put it inside the fridge. Burger meat is best cooked cold.
4. Fry or grill patties 3-4 minutes each side.
5. Lastly, put it inside your bun then add your toppings. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment