Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Ana Constancia


I don’t have any siblings that’s why I like to be around with babies. I remember I asked my father if we could adopt a baby brother so I will have someone I can take care of with. I always wanted to have a little brother. Though that dream didn’t come true. But, when I met this girl I am now contented with my little sister my “Shobe”.


You don’t like candid shots before… 


but here you are now posing for me!


You always ask me if I can accompany you with your violin class and just like a sweet Ate. I will…


Just like me you are bubbly hihi!


You are beautiful inside and out!


Time has passed and you are now turning into a very fine lady seeing you now again with a boyfriend and I am so happy that he’s treating you well (like what you deserved). 

Though we are not sisters biologically, in my heart, my mind , my soul you are my Shobe that I will take care of no matter what circumstances may come. I love you no matter what! I’m so glad that you still respect me as your Ate though you are inches taller than me (pissed!) kidding.


Happy happy birthday, Shobe! 


No comments:

Post a Comment