Sunday, November 3, 2013

6 Year OId Bestfriend



5 years ago my cousin gave her to me, she’s so quiet and we all thought that she doesn’t know how to bark! She stays inside the house and she acts like a cat stays under the sofa, beds, tables, but still NO BARK. When it comes to eating she’s so picky she doesn’t like big chunks. We have to make himay for her because she likes it that way, if she has sumpong she likes to be fed as in subuan mo siya. 

She’s a very camera shy dog, if I want to take her a picture I should be 3 meters away from her.




My dogs deserves a space in my blog, I consider them as my siblings since I don’t have one. Sunshine witnessed how I cried during my downfall she doesn’t talk nor hug me but when I’m down she let me hug her then she’ll stay still. She’s not the kind of dog who loves hugs, and kisses - she’s mataray at times. 

So cheers to my bestfriend, Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment