Thursday, June 9, 2016

Motor Ride | Morong Bataan


Last May 27, 2016, my boyfriend and his friends decided to go for a motor ride and guess what I joined the ride!


Who would've thought that I'll allow my boyfriend and even me joining this ride - MOTOR RIDE! We  all met up at Magliman (Pampanga) supposedly at 5am.. which err their friend showed up roughly around quarter to 7am. I was pissed. Going back to the happy, excited me. It was fun comparing to riding in a car though riding in a car is way more comfortable. But hey, we are more connected to nature duh walang bubong and everything. 




We ended up in Morong, Bataan the was was crazy I can't even stay for a long time. But the boys were enjoying.







I was so tempted to ask my boyfriend if we could go to Mt. Sammat but we were after the time, it was getting dark. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment